Sarah Goldfinch – Associate Solicitor
Sarah is a revered lawyer amongst her peers. Sarah has worked almost exclusively in family law since she was admitted to practice as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and High Court of Australia in 2014.
“Family law matters are challenging and emotional, often complicated by significant disagreement. The decisions that are made in family law matters are lifelong. My role is to work with each individual client in a professional and astute manner, navigating a complex process with simplicity and empathy.”
Sarah is a diligent lawyer and a persuasive advocate. With meticulous attention to detail, Sarah prepares and presents each case with the utmost of care. Demonstrating care and compassion, Sarah obtains results that are unparalleled.
Expertise, Qualifications and Memberships
- 2015 Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- 2015 Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2014 Bachelor of Laws, University of Newcastle
- 2011 Bachelor of Arts (Major in Political Science and History), University of Newcastle
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association