Our lawyers have experience in all property transactions
Being a local firm we have a unique knowledge of the area which means that we are well placed to deliver to you a personalised service.
Buying, selling, leasing or renting a property can be an exciting, but stressful time in your life. We understand that you want efficient and cost effective advice that is easily understood and trouble free.
Powe & White Family Lawyers act in a wide range of property law matters including:
- Sale and purchase of residential properties and general conveyancing
- Rental properties
- Commercial Leases under the Retail Leases Act and agricultural leases
- Buying and selling commercial, agricultural and domestic properties including Crown lands and “Old Systems” titles
- Community and strata title
- Subdivisions of property and general developments
- Commercial, residential and agricultural leases
- Mortgages over leasehold interests and over licensed premises
- Widening and closing roads and “Just Terms” acquisitions
- Easements, restrictive covenants and rights of way
- Neighbour disputes including the Dividing Fences Act
For expert and personalised advise on all your property law and conveyancing matters please contact us.