Elise Grist – Associate Solicitor
Elise is a passionate advocate who believes that it is important to be understanding and empathetic of her client’s needs, as well as strategic and tenacious in her approach to a case.
“Family Law matters are often challenging and emotional. The decisions can change the course of people’s lives. My goal is to help clients through the legal system professionally while also being sensitive to their personal needs and situation.”
Elise treats her clients with understanding and compassion, and is committed to obtaining excellent results, to enable her clients to move on to the next chapter of their lives. Elise believes that it is important to provide a high level of advice and representation, in a realistic and pragmatic manner.
Expertise, Qualifications and Memberships
- 2012 Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- 2012 Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2011 Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law Sydney
- 2011 Bachelor of Laws, University of Newcastle
- 2009 Bachelor of Communication, University of Newcastle
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Law Council of Australia
- Committee Member of the Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association
- Committee Member of the Newcastle Law Society
- 2015 – 2017 NSW Young Lawyers Regional Delegate
- Legal Aid Panel Practitioner for Family Law